Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Finally back in action!

Yes I'm finally back posting here again. I didn't realize that it's been so long since my last post. Things have been kind of crazy here. 


Mom and Precious are doing good. Precious is going to be our very wild child! She's calm until I come out of my bedroom to sit on the sofa. Then watch out!


I'm still the Photographer for the Music Department of our church. I truly enjoy taking pictures at all the different functions that they have. This is the time of the year when I'm so busy that I'm having to check the calendar on a daily bases to see if there's any thing that I need to make sure that I have batteries ready for the camera. We have 2 programs coming up in the next couple of months. Plus we have our 2nd annual Pumpkin Patch starting up again this Saturday. Of course I'll be there taking pictures of all the pumpkins being unloaded off the huge semi truck. 


Below are pictures of my garden for this season. Pretty soon I will be checking out all the stores to see what I can find for Christmas outside. I all ready have my eyes set on a Angel for outside that's at Big Lots. My thought is you can NEVER have to many Angels around.





This is my garden in front of our house decorated for Halloween and Fall. I have some Thanksgiving decorations to put out next. These gardens are my pride and joy. I have lot and lots of fun searching for things to put in my garden. I've been eyeing a few new angels to add next. You never can have to many Angels!!!

This is the side view of the garden that's right next to the front door as you're going into the house. I can't believe that when we first moved in, there was all kinds of bushes and weeds there. Now look at it now! I love how it turned out.








Well, that's all for now I'm hoping to keep up with this better now. It really feels good writing in the blog again.


Take care,
Marilyn












1 comment:

Carol said...

Glad you are back and all are well. Your angels are great! I look forward to your posts.