Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday!

I'm so glad it's Friday. It's been a very long week. I've always wondered why the weeks go by so slow and the 2 days you have off go by faster than you want them too. 


Our church is getting a load of pumpkins tomorrow for our Pumpkin Patch. This will be the 2nd year that we've done this. I'll be there taking all kinds of pictures tomorrow. I'm hoping that they will arrive on this tomorrow. The weather is suppose to be really nice. Batteries are charged up and camera is ready for tomorrow.


I've got this situation at work that I'm dealing with. It has to do with one of the managers that's been causing me problems. I was told by another manager that she was sexually harassing me!!!!! My biggest problem is that I'm not able to take this to the highest Manager due to these two managers are best friends. If I do that then it's just going to bring her down on me harder and harder. I've been doing lots of praying on this issue. I know that God will show me what step to take when the time is right! 


That's all for tonight. 


Take care, 
Marilyn 



No comments: