Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Evening Everyone!

Photobucket


Thursday was a very rough day for me here. My Mom broke the news that she had fallen outside on Wednesday morning while I was at work. So when she finally told me when I got home from work yesterday. I called her doctor which told me to take her to the ER. I really hate going to these places because you sit there forever before they even see you. We were there around 4pm and didn't leave there till almost 8pm last night. They took x-rays and said that she badly bruised her tail bone. At least she didn't break anything. Which is good news! She keeps telling me a little more today about what really happened. She was outside doing something to the sprinkler system and lost balance, she wasn't able to get up by herself. Luckly a neighbor came by and helped her get up. She's got a cell phone in her pocket but for some reason she didn't want to call me. Says she didn't want to worry me. But I'm always worried about her due to all the other health issues that she's got at this time. I asked her to promise to tell me everything that happens from now on. We'll see how that works out. I don't want to take away her independence but I just don't want anything serious to happen to her either.

So much for this week. I'm truly hoping that this weekend is going to be a very nice stress free and quiet time.

That's all for now. Take care everyone!


1 comment:

ELLIE said...

love it love it love it - so glad you are now blogging and at blogger - how very cool....
I think it is a great way to keep everyone updated and make an entry when you have loaded up more incredimails giving a link to them - I think you will do great here - and I will keep you on your toes - you can also put a link to your twitter on here. I keep nudging you to send a message on twitter but never see anything - sniff sniff!!!
make sure you put your blog address in your sig box on your emails - tell the groups about your new blog - get the news out - I am following you so just remember that - LOL your first official stalker--LOL
NOW - I cannot believe your mom waited to tell you about falling - that would scare me to death - the best news is that she did not break anything because they just brings on a lot of complications - I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers - so glad a neighbor was around!!
take care of you--hugs--Ellie