Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hi there!

<span class=


Well, today has been very quite. Which is nice after what's been going on here this week. Mom and I went to get something to eat then pick up a few things at the store. Looks like it might rain here this afternoon. We could sure use the rain.

Update on Mom she's getting around very slowly. I got her one of those inflatable doughnuts to sit on. It's just going to take time for this to heal.

Well, I'm off to update my Incredimail pages. You'll find the link on the side of my page. If you visit my pages, please take a few minutes to sign my guestbook.


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

ELLIE said...

LOVE IT - good to see you posting girlfriend - I am so happy your mom is getting around - this is a great thing - of course it is going to take some time but it is nice to know that she is getting out and about!!!
Have a great weekend!
-Ellie