Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Night!

Photobucket


I'm so glad that Monday is over with. Work was all right for a Monday. Mom had a doctors appointment this afternoon. He told her to stop doing things out in the yard. She told him that her daughter gave her a long lecture on that. I just told her that she didn't need to be out there like that when I wasn't at home. She's feeling a little better at time, but it's still hurting. He signed the paperwork for us to get a handcap thing for the car when she's with me. We'll have to see how this works.

I'm getting more letters ready to put up on the site. I'm hoping to have them up sometime this week. Didn't realize just how many letters that I had made. I have so many tutorials to try once I have all the letters up on the site.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.


1 comment:

ELLIE said...

I am glad the doctor said something to your mom - even tho you already did at least the doctor got his 2 cents in - LOL
but seriously I am glad she is feeling a bit better - this is a good thing - I have a handicap sticker also and it has helped me - at least the distance is not so far for me to walk - I hope the rest of the week goes well for you all!!
hugs--Ellie