Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good Night!

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">


Work was ok today!

Had to take Angel to the vet after work. We started giving her a new Flea pill this month. I noticed that her skin was getting really crusty and nasty. I'm thinking that this new pill was doing this to her skin. He took one look at her and tells us that she's got a skin infection. Gave us some pills to give her for her skin. We do this for 2 weeks then we let him know how her skin is doing. Then he wants to try the flea pill again. If the skin gets this way again he knows it's the pill doing it this time. She's so allergic to fleas that it's hard to for us to keep them off of her at this time. This flea pill is suppose to be the best there is. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens the next 2 weeks.

Mom is still having some pain from her fall last week. I truly think she's now realizing that she's not going to be able to do those kind of things anymore. Which is good to hear!

The weather is really nice here right now. Drives my allergies crazy but I just keep taking my allergy pills.

Worked on a few more letters for my site. Hope to have them up on the site tomorrow after work. My calendar doesn't show that I have anything after work tomorrow. Yeah!!!!!!!

Well, that's all for tonight. I'm heading to bed in a few minutes.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.

Ellie ~ thank you so much for all your wonderful comments that you've been leaving me this week.

Take care, Good night!!!!!

1 comment:

ELLIE said...

damn I think that VET needs to stop playing with pills and Angel - I feel so bad for the fur baby!!
Sounds like your week is going well - this is a good thing - :)
you have been busy - it wears me out just reading about it - lol
take care - Ellie