Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Letter Updates!

Photobucket

Hi Everyone,

I've been working very hard today getting the last of the older letters up on the site. I've just finished putting up 52 letters up on the site tonight. I'm going to finish putting up the rest tomorrow night. I have 54 more letters to add tomorrow night. Hope you find something that you can use.

The weather here in Florida is really getting cool. One morning it's suppose to be in the 40's. That's way to cold for me! Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Nothing much going on here. Just another work week.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.





2 comments:

ELLIE said...

I know that cold weather bothers some people but i am loving it - I can actually breathe better - lol....I hope your tomorrow is great!!
hugs--Ellie

ELLIE said...

BTW-go check my blog - I tagged you to write 6 random things about you meme - just go look!!!
Ellie