Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good Evening To All!


Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. So many things have been going on here. Angel is having a few bad days right now. She woke us up Saturday morning getting sick then I had to take her to the Vet before they closed. She seems to be doing all right today. Mom is still having lots of issues right now. When we went to see her doctor 2 weeks ago he wanted her to go have physical therapy done. We did the first session last week. So I'm just waiting to see if it's going to do her any good. So now between Vet's and doctors I'm going to 3 different ones a week now. So it's rush home from work and get changed then back out the door again. It's just something that I have to get use to doing. I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't believe that the weekend is over all ready and that I'll have to go back to work Monday. It really felt good Saturday just being lazy. I haven't been able to do that for a couple of weekends. I sure wish the weekends would last longer.

Well that's all that's going on here right now. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear your poor doggie is sick! It must be so hard. Well I hope your mom does better too. Have a good day at work if you can and take care.