Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Very Sad!









Just had a talk with the Vet tonight. Things aren't good. I'm not in very good spirits tonight.
Angels lungs sound good at this time. The heart is still bad. He told me tonight that it will be the lungs that will let us know when it's time to take the next step. This will be a step that I'm not looking forward to at all! :-( We're just trying to keep her quality of life good for her at this time.
I'm just putting this in Gods hands right now. That he will guide me to do the right thing for Angel at the right time. I just can't walk out of the Vet's office without crying right now. He's promised that he will help us find a new puppy when the time is right.

I take Mom to see her Internal/ Family doctor tomorrow after I get home from work. So we see what he has to say about her still being in so much pain. She was in lots of pain when I got home from work today. This is so hard for me to deal with. My heart really breaks to see her like this. I just wish there was something that I could do for her.

That's all for tonight. Off to get relaxed before heading to bed. Have a wonderful night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marilyn,

I am very sorry to hear this bad news. I would be crying to if it was my pet. It is a very difficult time right now for you with both your pet's and Mom's health. I will keep you in my prayers.
Take Care