Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Monday, April 13, 2009


Just a quick update before heading to bed tonight. We went and signed the papers with the seller letting them know that we were interested in buying their house. It's just one more step that God has opened and closed the doors for us. Now the next steps are for the mortgage company to fully approve are loan and getting all the inspections done. Then once we know that it's all going through it will be time to start packing everything up. Then line up friends to help us move to the new house. It will be a longer drive for me to get to work and to Mom's doctors. But in the long run, I think this will be the best move for us. So we'll just have to see what happens in the next few weeks. I'll keep everyone updated as things happen.

Good Night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marilyn,

I wish you both good luck on your new home purchase. Once you get past the packing and unpacking part (groan) I hope it becomes a home you love :)