Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Friday, April 24, 2009

New House Update!



NEW HOUSE



We went to check out the new house tonight. Everything seems to be going in order like it should. All the inspections were done today. We should know the results of all of them next week. So if everything works out we should be having closing on May 6th. Boy I looked at the calendar and that's not that far away. I've been holding off packing until we get closer to a closing date. I will be starting to get things packed here the first of next month. This has been a very stressful time for both of us. It will mean a longer travel time for me back and forth to work.

Please keep those prayers coming.........it's not over yet!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

What a nice house, very cute. I will keep my fingers crossed for you both all goes well!