Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Packing and more packing........

Where does everything we collect come from? We've only been in this mobile home for almost 4 years and I just don't seem to be putting a dent into all of it. I'm almost finished packing up all the collectibles in the living room. I have the kitchen almost packed. I have some friends coming over tomorrow to help me take everything out of the shed and take it over to the new house. Then I'll be coming back to back the rest of the living room. Then I hope to start working on my bedroom. We're still trying to find someone that we can afford to remove the carpet in the house. It's in the living room, dinning room, hallway and both bedrooms. It's a shag carpet. We're just afraid that it will cause me to may problems with my allergies. We want to replace it will laminent floors. We've gotten two quotes, but they are way to much for us to afford right now. We were at Perkins for supper tonight, our waitress says that her boyfriend is a contractor. He does these kind of jobs on the side. They are suppose to call us tomorrow. We'd like to have this done before next weekend. This way it will be all done before we start moving in the furniture. So we'll just have to see how it works out. God has gotten us this far, so I know he'll work this out for us also.

I'll update you more in a few days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marilyn,

I know exactly how you feel, we moved last September and it was horrible packing and moving everything. I got too much stuff! Once it is all done though and you settle in it will worth all the hard work. I love how you updated your page!