Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Say a prayer!

We've been running errands for the mortgage company this afternoon after I got off work today. There's not a day that goes by that they don't call asking for something else. We took them all the proof of actually having a buyer for the mobile home. I spoke with David and he seems to think that the closing will go on Wednesday afternoon. If not it will be Thursday. Mom and I are just wanting this all over with so we can get moved and get our lives calmed back down. If that's possible. I'm hoping that we can get the large items moved the last saturday of May. Then we'll meet with the buyers of the mobile home when they get back into town the first week of June.

Please say a prayer that this will finally come to a close for both of us.

Thanks for all my special friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prayers are coming your way!

Good luck to you and mom :)