Welcome all my Friends and Visitors!

I just want to welcome everyone to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Surprise I'm back!



It's been a very long time since I've posted something on my blog. Life's little things seem to always get in the way sometimes. Time just flies by so fast!

Let's see if we can catch up on a few things. I do want to update you on our little Precious. She's not 7 months old. Her nickname is Wild Women!!!!! She's so wild and so fast. Seems like we're always saying NO to her. Below is a picture of Precious.




She loves to play, she never seems to stop all day long unless we put her in the cage. I'm thinking that she's a lot bigger than our little Angel was at 7 months old. Precious is the new owner of the house that's for sure.

I'm still working at McDonald's. At this time I'm training for Crew Trainer. It's a very long learning process. I just finished the first section of the book. Now I have around 50 video's and lessons to pass. I'll keep you posted on how everything is going.

Mom is doing pretty good. She has her good days and bad days. I think we've almost come to terms that she's always going to be in some kind of pain one way or another. After awhile you get tired of telling the doctors about the pain and they don't seem to do anything about it. Since we've moved, Mom uses the walker full time now. Here's Precious trying to use Mom's walker.

Well, that's all I can think of for right now. I'm going to try and keep my blog more updated. Maybe I'll just do it once a week, that might work better for me.

Take care and keep in touch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marilyn
Good to hear from you, I am glad you and mom are doing well. I wish you good luck with your job training. I just love your puppy how adorable.